Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top Ten Travel Destinations on My Bucket List

Do you have a New Year's Resolution? Mine is to take more pictures (with my new camera :)) and of course travel more! My bucket list is filled with nothing but destinations around the world and of course one activity that has to be done while I'm there! Here is my top ten:

10. Zorbing in New Zealand
Yes... Get in a bubble and roll yourself down a hill.

9. Bungee jump in Ticino, Switzerland off the Verzasca Dam
James Bond took the plunge in the Golden Eye

8. Take a ride on a camel to the Egyptian Pyramids

7. Surf in Victoria Bay, South Africa
After my safari of course...

6. Go shopping in Tokyo, Japan

 AND in Dubai


5. Play with the animals of the Galapagos Islands
Tortoises, Iguanas, Penguins... Oh my!

3. See Flogging Molly at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland
Flogging Molly is an Irish rock band. It's music you can really stomp your feet to!

2. Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef


1. Watch the sunset in Santorini, Greece
Ride a donkey up the hill and of course, find the Lost City of Atlantis!
What destinations are on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment